Application of these terms
In these terms "you" means the person accessing or using the website or mobile app and/or making room bookings and "your" has a corresponding meaning.
Full Payment is required at the time of booking to secure your room.
In the event you should cancel your reservation, a full refund is applicable anytime up to 24 hours prior to the anticipated 2pm check in time.
Cancellations are to be received in writing via email to email@example.com
Your booking shall be deemed non refundable in the event of the below:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the anticipated 2pm check in time
- No show
- Premature Departure
Check In/Out Times
Check in is available from 2pm daily
Check out is 10am daily
Use of the Service by You
You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the website or mobile app for public or commercial purposes.
The website and mobile app content, information and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Other than connecting to our servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the website or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the website or mobile app or associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the website or mobile app or use the website or mobile app to make an unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, us and/or the website or mobile app.
Although we have tried to ensure that the website and mobile app and its content and functionality is current, accurate and complete, we do not warrant or guarantee such matters. We will take action, within a reasonable time to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
The website and mobile app is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We cannot, and do not, guarantee access to the website or mobile app (or any particular content or functionality) or that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error or fault free or that the website, mobile app or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
We may at any time, with or without notice, take any action we consider desirable to protect the security or integrity of the website or systems or to carry out maintenance or upgrades.
Third party websites
February 2019 Social Media Competition
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- This promotion commences at 12am on February 1 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on February 28 2019. Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible to be considered.
- To enter, submit an image on your Facebook or Instagram page of you at mi-pad Queenstown and use the hashtag #mipadqueenstown. Like or follow mi-pad Queenstown on Facebook or Instagram.
- Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted throughout the promotion period.
- By entering this competition and using the hashtag #mipadqueenstown you give permission for mi-pad Queenstown to share your image on their Facebook and Instagram account at any time in the future.
- Winner will be selected by mi-pad Queenstown staff. The winner will be notified by Facebook and Instagram post and asked to message mi-pad Queenstown to receive details prize collection.
- Prize comprises of two nights accommodation at mi-pad Queenstown. Blackout dates apply over Christmas period 24th December – 2nd January.
- Prize can be transferred to a nominated party if winner is unable to return to mi-pad Queenstown.
- Prize is non-refundable or valid for cash exchange.
- Accommodation must be booked within a 12-month period of competition end date (February 28, 2020)
- If the winner does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- By using the hashtag #mipadqueenstown you agree to all competition terms and conditions outlined in this document and all regular booking terms and conditions outlined here https://www.mipadhotels.com/terms-conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- mi-pad Queenstown is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at 4 Henry Street, Queenstown.
- mi-pad Queenstown reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Your use of our websites and mobile apps must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. We own or licence all intellectual property rights in the website and mobile app and all content and functionality on the website and mobile app. You must not reproduce (electronically or in hard copy) or use our website and mobile app content without our express permission, other than as directly necessary for your booking or other purchase.
All liability excluded
You use this website and mobile app at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the website or mobile app by you, including reliance on any information on the website or mobile app or caused by any technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or mobile app, or to your downloading or any material posted on it, or on any third party website it links to.
Your Personal Details & Privacy
- managing your hotel bookings;
- collecting information about you (for example, your booking history) along with information in the public domain to improve or tailor services offered to you;
- for statistical analysis, sales and marketing research and for business improvement analysis;
- sending you marketing material about products and services we believe are suited to you and your interests. If you do not wish to receive any of this material you may simply choose “unsubscribe” from our mailing list and no further material will be sent to you;
- otherwise to lawfully conduct and develop our business, and
- any other use that you authorise.
and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure for those purposes and any reasonable related purpose.
If any part of these terms are held by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, such determination will not impair the enforceability of the remaining parts of these terms.
These terms and any matters or disputes connected with the website or mobile app hotel bookings will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.